Scope of Work
We provide comprehensive list of services we provide as the scope of work for our services.
MONTHLY SEO TASKS WE COMPLETE
Measurable results EVERY month!
• KEYWORD RESEARCH– Identify search phrases specific to your business that will help you rank and receive sales inquires from clients.
• VISIBLE CONTENT OPTIMIZATION (INITIAL)– Optimization of up to 10 website pages of the visible readable to verify the inclusion of search phrases and keywords.
• NON-VISIBLE CONTENT OPTIMIZATION (NON–VISIBLE)– Optimization of up to 10 website pages of all non-visible HTML page elements, including Page Title, Meta Tags, Alt Tags, and the like.
• TECHNICAL SEO EVALUATION– Inspect the website for the overall technical SEO health. We review the web page load speed, SSL hosting, mobile responsive design, crawling issues, robots.txt, sitemaps, inbound lin quality, and all the technical factors that impact the SEO campaign performance.
• TECHNICAL SITE DESIGN EVALUATION– We observe the website’s technical SEO Health. We review all following items: crawling issues (visibility to web crawlers), how your content affects search results, audit for content duplication and penalties, audit pop-ups that affect crawlers, review below-the-fold content, audit total page count, identify infinite-scroll issues and other design-related factors that impact the performance of the SEO campaign.
• WEBSITE PERFORMANCE RECOMMENDATION– If you need performance recommendations for conversion improvements, customer engagement, messaging, aesthetics, or issues that could improve website performance.
• WEBSITE ARCHIVE– We provide a snapshot of the web page addressed by the SEO campaign and clean-up and archive specific web pages identified for optimization before and after the initial SEO work is implemented.
• WEBSITE CONTENT & LAYOUT RECOMMENDATIONS– We recommend new website pages needed, including SEO landing pages or specific pages that will help the performance of your website (improving conversion rates, etc.). This service is provided on an as-needed basis, and if recommendations are made, we help you implement the suggestions.
• BUSINESS DIRECTORY SUBMISSIONS– We create and update profile submissions through business directly listings to a network of 225+ business listing sites – including major business networks like manta.com and merchant circle.
• ONLINE YELLOWPAGE SUBMISSIONS– We create and update profile submissions through Yellow Pages online websites – including the most popular site superpages.com.
• GPS & MOBILE MAP SUBMISSIONS– We create and update profile submissions on GPS and Mobile Map systems used by the top automotive manufacture’s mapping and phone services, including systems like TomTom, Toyota, Chevy, and other top manufactures.
• VOICE RECOGNITION & SEARCH SUBMISSIONS– We create and update profile submissions on voice search technology applications like Apple’s Siri, Android Devices, and Windows Phones.
• LOCAL SEO– We create and optimize up to three Google my Business (GMB) listings.
• SCHEMA MARKUP– We provide structured data markup – JSON-LD format markup for For compatible CMS’ as recommend and allowed by Google.
• SEARCH ENGINE SUBMISSIONS– Your Website will be submitted to all the major search engines, plus over 25 US-based search engines, including secondary search engine databases.
• ADAPTATION TO SEARCH ENGINE RANKING UPDATES– Google has over 500 ranking adjustments per year, and we make adjustments to your campaign to accommodate for their updates and changes.
• ONGOING SEO SERVICES– We take an approach of “whatever it takes” strategy to work on your SEO each month. This means in order to ensure long-term campaign growth, and we will work on specific elements that will produce the best results. Each month we prioritize the specific tasks (content, add/update pages, content adjustments/optimization), create links, keyword research & targeting, clean-up of website infrastructure, bad link removal, etc.) to ensure that we have the best growth month over month.
• XML SITEMAPS– Creation and verification that your XML sitemaps are identified and crawled by search engine BOTs by all major search engines.
• BAD LINK CLEAN-UP– If we identify bad inbound links during our initial audit & evaluation, we utilize Google’s Disavow links to report the bad links to reduce their negative impact on your search rankings.
• GOOGLE ANALYTICS ACCOUNT CREATION– We connect your Google Analytics account (or create a new account if one does not exist). We evaluate your website traffic to identify the strengths and weaknesses of your website and provide you feedback on how this may affect your SEO campaign.
• WEBMASTER TOOLS ACCOUNT CREATION– We use the information to identify problems with your website, your SEO campaign, and Creation and to help provide direction on the overall campaign. This tool provides up direct feedback from Google regarding the overall performance metrics.
• MONTHLY RANKING REPORTS & UPDATES– Your monthly report shows your SEO Campaign progress, keyword ranking of relevant keywords on the major search engines: Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
• DIGITAL MARKETING CONSULTING– You can tap into our knowledge of over 22 years of experience. We have seen it all & have experience of how & what works when it comes to the internet.